Environmental Policy Statement
We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods.
It is our priority to encourage our customers, suppliers and all business associates to do the same. Not only is this sound commercial sense for all; it is also a matter of delivering on our duty of care towards future generations.
Our policy is to:
- Support and comply with or the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
- Minimise our waste and dispose of safely.
- Minimise energy and water usage.
- Apply the principles of continuous improvement in respect of air, water, noise and light pollution from our premises and reduce any impacts from our operations on the environment and local community.
- As far as possible purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do the same.
- Assess the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce in advance.
- Ensure that all employees understand our environmental policy and conform to the high standards it requires.
- Address complaints about any breach of our Environmental Policy promptly and to the satisfaction of all concerned.
- Update our Environmental Policy annually in consultation with staff, associates and customers.
Spotlight Pest Control Services Ltd is committed to providing an effective and efficient service.
Offering knowledge and expertise to solve your pest problem, we will survey, investigate and evaluate to provide the best solution. Through project management we deliver completed projects on time and strive to provide a cost effective yet quality service.
Spotlight Pest Control Services Ltd recognises the importance of health and safety.
The company’s health and safety policy sets out our commitment and outlines our approach to effective health and safety management. Due to the nature of our work, we are adaptable to all environments and thoroughly risk assess all possible dangers to keep everyone safe. We are aware of impact on the environment, which through our environmental policy, is managed to keep impact to a minimum. Our equipment is routinely maintained and quality products used are selected to be effective and must meet all relevant safety standards.
At Spotlight, we follow the CRRU UK code of best practice and believe it is important to keep up to date with various methods of pest control via continuous improvements through up to date training and management reviews.