We offer professional bird proofing solutions against pest birds, such as gulls and feral pigeons, which can cause problems.
- Health risks when they live near humans, spreading infectious diseases such as salmonella and tuberculosis.
- Hazards, such as droppings, (guano), making the area below slippery.
- Guano can also damage buildings/equipment.
- Areas can become infested, such as food factories, supermarkets, warehouses, shopping centres or schools.
- These pest birds can congregate in large numbers and cause a nuisance and become intimidating.
Contact us to discuss your bird proofing options.
CALL SPOTLIGHT PEST CONTROL SERVICES ON: 07715 211899
We can install;
- bird netting systems, great for covering larger areas such as roofs, though still allows access to plant machinery and air conditioning units, etc.
- spikes, mainly used on edges, window sills and ledges, stopping the pest bird from physically landing.
- mesh, fantastic proofing method for solar panels.
- pin and wire systems and Avishock are amongst other options.