Introducing our ULV (Ultra Low Volume) Service
Avoid the spread of Norovirus, MRSA & Bacteria
COVERING: HYTHE.ROMNEY MARSH.FOLKESTONE.DOVER.DEAL.CANTERBURY.ASHFORD AND SURROUNDING AREAS IN KENT.
Using special formulations, effectively applied through dedicated application equipment, we can efficiently provide the following:
- DISINFECTANT: effective against bacteria, viruses and fungi
- ODOUR CONTROL: effective against a range of malodorous compounds and general bad smells
- INSECTICIDE: for the control of a number of flying and crawling insects and arachnids
*** Recognised by the World Health Organisation
How Does It Work?
Liquids are passed through a specifically designed unit, which, in turn, generates an airborne mist of droplets. These droplets diffuse through the treated area and soon settle out onto surfaces. Therefore, meaning that the material used, with be active both as a space spray and a surface spray.
The efficiency of this service means the droplets are small enough to be carried on air currents into small cracks and crevices, that are hard to reach using conventional treatments, yet are still heavy enough to settle out within an hour, so that treated areas can be re-entered with the minimum of delay.
In summary, conventional high-volume spraying can occasionally leave unsightly deposits of insecticide. Whereas, ULV leaves no visible deposit, thus, suited to situations where other methods can’t be used.
Furthermore, the range of treatable areas are huge:
- Domestic and Commercial Premises • Safe for home dwellings where rodent and bird infestations cause risk to health.
- Children’s Play Centres/ Schools/Churches
- Cinemas/ Theatres/Hotels
- Waste Transfer Stations and Treatment Facilities
- Flood/Fire Damaged Property
- Food Preparation • Safe for use in food manufacturing, preparation and storage units
- Warehouse and Storage Facilities
- Ships and Aircrafts
- Kennels, Catteries, Stables, Poultry Houses, etc…